Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kindergarten Chills & Thrills

Nevada observance day just happens to fall on October 31, which means no school. So Mote's class held their Halloween party today. Although there would be no parade like my good 'ol school days, there would be plenty of spooktacular activities for the students in Ms. Ruthride's class. Kinda bummed that I didn't get to stay for the entire shindig, but I didn't want to be known as "that one parent who's two younger kids crashed the party"... so after seeing Mote in- me, Nici, and Siope headed home. After school he filled us in on all the party details and shared his goodies with his brothers. He has been looking forward to this day, and I'm sure it was all he expected and more.

2 comments:

Halli said...

How freakin cute! Love the photos!

RINA :) said...

FUN! I forgot about Nevada day =) I will have to post about Noa's first Halloween at school. They're having a parade, but I'm so sad that I can't go =(

Mote is such a handsome Buzz!!

Love,
Rina