Sunday, October 26, 2008

trunk.or.treat

10.25.08
After Mote's game we went straight to the airport to pick up Neo & Kauasi's family. They came with their costumes and a TON of goodies to pass out at our ward trunk-or-treat. The kids were so excited to be able to put their costumes on. Can I just say that Mafileo was the cutest little penguin, but boy is he naughty! Neo told me that he has a rep for acting up, but I didn't expect him to be that hyper and well... naughty! You're lucky you're cute Mafileo, or else I woulda shipped you back on the first flight back to Salt Lake ;)
The kids had so much fun and got plenty of treats to last the year. We NEVER end up finishing our Halloween candy. More than half of it will end up in the garbage can, but it's fun to rack em up anyway.

Here are our little trick-or-treaters:
Mafileo- Penguin
Ruby Mei- Teddy Bear
Mote- Buzz Lightyear
Nici- Boney Jack Sparrow
Siope- Edmund Penvensie from Narnia (I wasn't joking when I said he would be getting a hand-me-down! He's wearing Nici's old costume from last year.)

4 comments:

Halli said...

Great pictures, Kiki! Looks like the kids and Neo had a great time. Next time tell them to snap a few pics of you. =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I can't comment lol.. So I used another option. But how cute are those lil trick or treat'rs! I hope we have some Vegas weather this year!

Verlynn

Anonymous said...

I'm so dang jealous that we weren't a part of this! Delta HIRE ABE PLEASE! lol. I hope Frito Lays benefits were a hit!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Oh you better believe our "trunk" was the hot spot Sila!!! Good lookin' out! I'll be hitting you up for more goodies ;)