Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yee-Haw!

I'm not sure when the top of our fridge became a hat rack, but as of today I could tolerate it no more. So I hopped on top of a chair and started throwing off the collection of hats- most of which were baseball caps... hmmm, I sense that an adult male is responsible for the stashing! All of the sudden I hear a bunch of hollering mixed in with some Yee-Haws.
Siope had mistaken one of my sun hats for that of a cowboy.
"Siope! That's for GIRLS!"
-Timote

Awwww... Who cares... Yee-Haw!

4 comments:

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

haahaa!! He's soo cute!! Those are the best when you have funny moments like that...

Halli said...

So darn cute... that Siope is such a character. How cute!

NONU6 said...

How cute is he! having so much fun.. sheesh, who cares if its for girls!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at this post! Remember when we used to say stuff like that to Fatu, and mom would try and distract him so he could keep on keepin on. Give it up for the next "generators"! HA HA HA