Friday, July 18, 2008

Fangupo Family Reunion 2008 BACK TO MY ROOTS II


We got to Salt Lake super late! So we missed the day time activities at the park :( When we arrived in Salt Lake we went straight to the dance which was being held at the Harold B. Lee Center (boo Glendale) lol. Pretty much the same faces as last year, but there were a couple that were new. I finally met Ti Tonga's first cousin Dana Rae (Toa's daughter) and her sister Alisi was there as well. Their New Zealand lingo cracked me up the whole time! And we also had family that made it from Australia!!! They were suuuuuper nice, so it was such a pleasure to meet them! They plan on coming each year, so I'm holding them to their word. Anyways, the kids ran around with their cousins for a little bit, but I was dead tired, so after we got our t-shirts we called it a night. Aren't our shirts the freak'n bomb! The artwork was done by a local artist in Salt Lake (who also happens to be Tongan). Our theme from last year was such a hit, that we decided to keep it the same every year. We went and crashed at Neo and Kauasi's new apartment in West Jordan (very cute!) Tried to get as much sleep as possible because we were leaving for camp first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

RINA :) said...

Yes, the design is off da chain! That's so good you guys have a fam reunion every year! I wish my family could do that too =) I am the youngest cousin on my dad's side and almost the youngest on my mom's side...so I feel like I hardly know any of my OLD cousins =)