Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ready to Roll

We're packed and ready to go! Me and the boys are just waiting for Ti Tonga to get home from work so we can head out to Salt Lake. We picked up the rental last night, so every thing's loaded and we're
ready to hit the road. We'll be in Utah until next Tuesday for our Fangupo reunion. Ti Tonga's Fangupo side always knows how to have a good time. I love them so much and can't wait to meet up and have fun! I'll be back with lots of pictures, more appreciation for my culture, and memories to last a lifetime! So long Vegas...
See you Tuesday =)

-Kiki


2 comments:

RINA :) said...

Yay! Have fun camping guys, and don't forget to wear plenty kine insect repellent! lol

Love,
Rina

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hey Hey....love it, love it! Wasn't the reunion so much fun! We're all sad it's over and we're back to reality...it was nice to have you guys here....I'll try to update my blog...but I, like you, am sort of a procrastinator...hahaha! NEways...take care!