Monday, July 7, 2008

Goggles

We were at the pool the other day and Mote kept opening his eyes when he would go under the water. His eyes were so red, but he wouldn't listen to us when we told him to close them before he went under. So Ti Tonga told Mote he would buy him some goggles and if you know our kids you know that they have top notch memory! They reminded us EVERY day about Teti's (Daddy's) promise to buy them goggles. Lucky for them, I happened to stroll down the seasonal aisle at Smiths and seen a whole section dedicated to goggles lol. I threw in 3 of the cheapest priced and headed for the checkout counter. The kids were excited... a little too excited!

Siope insisted that he try his on as soon as we got home...

You can't see his actual eyes in any of the pictures, but in real life they were very visible. I think the camera flash was reflecting off of the orange or something? I wonder what it was like for Siope while I was snapping away. Maybe the flash was too bright?

lol It didn't stop him from singing and doing a little dance for us though!

I think it's safe to say that they like the goggles! And that was just day 1 with them. Day 2 was filled with just as much obsession. Still no swimming, but Siope managed to wear the goggles again. Brushing their teeth right before bed, and out come the goggles...

Brushy, brushy, brushy

Brushy, brushy, brushy

Brushy, brushy, brushy

And rinse

Today would've been day 3 since we purchased the goggles and I'm happy to say that I didn't make the boys endure any more misery. We went to the pool and they were all able to finally put those goggles to good use! Unfortunately I didn't bring along the camera... but I got a few shots with my camera phone. I'll have to upload them and post them soon. Enough goggle talk for the day! Goodnight =)

-Kiki

1 comment:

RINA :) said...

LOL That is AWESOME! Oh to be a kid again =)