Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hi, my name is...

(Timote)


Kindergarten is just around the corner! Mote is super excited. We've been trying to teach him to write his name- curse these long Tongan names! lol But this is his progress so far. Hopefully we can take a picture of his penmanship later on in the school year and see some improvement. Ti Tonga was messing around and drew Mote's name for him and Mote thought it was the coolest thing. So I took a picture...
Mote starts school on the 25th and I still have no idea what track he'll be on. I was told that we would receive a letter in the mail with details about his assigned track and his new teacher. I've been checking the mailbox every day and still nothing. At first I started getting nervous. Now I'm annoyed. It would be nice to know in advance if he'll be in the a.m. or p.m. class so that we can make plans to adjust our schedules around his. Hopefully we'll find out soon. This boy is so ready for school!

1 comment:

RINA :) said...

Soooo cute! Noa can write his name, but his "a"s are always backwards. He can't wait to go to school but I'm so nervous for him!

Is Mote's school close to you guys?

Love,
Rina