Monday, August 18, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

I finally got my battery charger for my camera back! Mele and Taliauli came down over the weekend and brought my load of things that I had forgotten at my Mom's house... so shout out to the Ika's! Thank you! As soon as my battery was charged I plugged my camera in to my laptop and lookie what I found...
Looks like we have a couple of little camera thieves around here. Apparently I wasn't the last one to use my camera before the battery died. There were like 30+ images that the kids had taken of themselves and objects in their room. Should I be glad that they're photogenic or that they may be budding photographers???
Here's to taking more pictures from an actual camera- no longer prisoner to a camera phone! Hip Hip HOORAY!


SHOTS FROM THE DAY:

Siope

Ti's night to cook

Evening entertainment


2 comments:

RINA :) said...

LOL! Oh the good ol' days when I had a camera :( A moment of silence for Rina's lost camera...LOL! Wow, the boys ARE talented, huh? They're so cute =) Has Mote started school yet?

With love,
Rina

NONU6 said...

That is so cute! Seeing things from your lil boys perspective is interesting.. love the close ups! Lol!