Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Lucky" Hat

Anything that Siope can balance on his head is considered a hat to him... napkins, books, stuffed animals- you name it. This morning he was the last one at the table finishing up his Lucky Charms when all of the sudden I hear him calling for my attention... "Mom! Mom! Look it!" I glance over to see what could possibly be so important. "Look Mom, look at my hat!" I'm not sure how it got there, but a tiny little marshmallow was chillin on the edge of his head. I would've never known it was there if he didn't shout for joy about his new little creation.
I'm guessing he flicked a whole spoonful of cereal up in the air cause he had milk dripping off of his cheeks... what better way to compliment the lovely new hat =)

1 comment:

RINA :) said...

LMBO! Sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute. I remember when Noa and Tui were like 1 and 2 and I had given Noa some toast and next thing I know, Tui's wearing it as a hat. hehehe ahhhh...gotta love those small kine precious moments...LOL