Friday, August 1, 2008

B.D. Countdownitis

So while my sisters are partying it up at the Breaking Dawn release party in Salt Lake, I'm creating a wordle. It's times like these that I wish I was in SLC- one of the highest (if not highest) fanbase of Twilighters. Neo's been calling me and sending me pictures from the shin dig at Barnes and Noble. I tried logging on to the Borders website the other day to see if they would be having a midnight party here in Vegas, but had no luck locating one. So here I sit waiting patiently for tomorrow afternoon when I'll be able to purchase my copy of Breaking Dawn. I'm so jealous of all you UT peeps- I hope you know how amazingly lucky you all are! Here's some pics from Neo's camera phone. Lucky jerk

My little sis posing by a crazed fans car (psht, she wishes the car were hers!)
Just Married! Read it & weep Jacob! Oh YEAH!!!
Footage of how many were in attendance! Twilighter's UNITE!

Hey It's Bella & Edward... and Neo (someone was having fun taking pictures & I aint talking bout Bella or Edward)
Did I mention that I'm jealous!?!?!

No comments: