Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mataele Visit

Neo and her kids flew in to visit. Kauasi had to work so Princess came down with Neo to help with Mafileo and Ruby Mei. When Neo called to give me her flight details I knew something was up because she checked a bag (and we usually try to avoid checking luggage by all possible means!) So she arrived Monday night and in her checked piece of luggage was toys for each of my boys. I don't know why she still does this. I stopped buying gifts for our nieces and nephews as soon as I started popping out kids of my own! But Neo still manages to spoil the kids with whatever she and Kauasi have. Mote got a new pair of Nike sandals. Nici got super hero blocks (she must've heard about the kids fighting over Mote's legos). And Siope got a playdough set.
It was so good to see my niece and nephew. Mafileo is finally starting to get comfortable around us and Ruby Mei is growing like there's no tomorrow! She is so sweet. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. Thank goodness for those flight benefits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to hook myself up with some of those flying benefits. Gosh darn those phone jobs! I may just have to give in. Ugh!