Friday, August 22, 2008

Open House


Mote: "Mom what did you say I was?"

Me: "A Wrangler."


Mote: "Oooooh, I'm a Wrangler!"...

"Mom, what's a Wrangler?"


Today me and Mote went to an open house at his new elementary. He starts school on Monday- I can't believe it! He'll be in the p.m. class with Ms. Ruthridge. We had the chance to meet with Mote's new teacher and to tour the classroom as well as the rest of the school. To my surprise Mote actually liked the classroom more than the playground. The elementary is fairly new, but after spending some time there and learning more about their education program, I'm extremely excited for Mote to attend Wright Elementary this school year. I'm a little nervous about the whole year round schedule, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
The newest Wrangler at Wright Elementary!Hey, I've read this book!

Part of the Kindergarten playground. Every
play area is shaded by huge canopies.

2 comments:

NONU6 said...

Lol @ "Mom, what's a wrangler? Kiki, he is too cute, and I LOVE the hamburger helper thingy. Oh the joys of being a mom. Good luck on Monday!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that school?! Gosh!!!! Good luck Mote. Call us and let us know how it goes.